Why Peter Obi Should Campaign in Churches.

 Some people are raising eyebrows and complaining that Peter Obi went to campaign in churches and at the crusade grounds during the preparation for the 2023 presidential election in which he represented humanity under the Labour Party known as LP in short but I don't see anything in it because it was allowed by the church elders in those places! After all, he didn't Force his way in.


In every church, there is always a time for announcements! So, that could be what Peter Obi made use of! Bear it in mind that being there gave him the opportunity to bare his mind.


I think people should mind their businesses and allow him follow up on the election results the best way he can! I hope that something good could happen to Nigeria.


See more.

Soon, we will find reason to rejoice but let's work with facts.

Comments